Monday, December 8, 2008

aNoThEr MoNdAy FuNdAy SuRvEy

the year is almost over kids, so let me fit in yet another survey to wrap it up... stolen from myspace

JANUARY
1. Who kissed you on New Years?
I had to work NYE and the next morning I drug Brett out of bed to have a mimosa with me:) 
2. Did you have a New Years Resolution this year?
No, I never stick to them anyway. I do always start the New Year refreshed and with a lot of good ideas: be more healthy, be thankful for what I have, try to see the good in people... but like I said, it usually doesn't last!
3. Does it snow where you live?
If I wanted to drive to the snow, I could be there in a couple of hours. Next year it will snow where I will live.
4. Do you like hot chocolate?
I love it!
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
No and I would rather slit my wrists than be amongst all of those people in the freezing cold!

FEBRUARY 
1. Who was your Valentine?
Brett Michael Riley
2. When you were little did you buy Valentines for the whole class?
Of course! 
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees his shadow or not?
No, for two reasons. One, I really don't remember what it means and two I live in California... it's never really a harsh winter.
4. What did you receive for Valentine's Day?
I don't think we exchanged gifts. My mom sent me some candy & a card.
5. What did you give for Valentine's Day?
I sent my mom a gift, but again, Brett & I didn't exchange gifts.

MARCH
1. Are you Irish?
My grandma informed me that Gramps was a little bit English Irish. I didn't think so, and I'm still not really sure. 
2. Do you like corned beef and cabbage?
Never tried it and don't really have the desire to.
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day?
Erica was in town and we drank by the pool all day, then Brett performed at the Hollywood Improv that night... I consumed 4 waters at the Improv. Awesome.
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
When I lived in the midwest I used to be happy when it was close to being over. Now I don't mind winter because I enjoy occasional rain.
5. Did you get tons of candy for Easter?
Yes, my mom still sends me a boatload. 

APRIL
1. Do you like the rain?
As I said earlier, I love the occasional rain. Love thunderstorms!
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone?
I don't think so.
3. Do you celebrate 4/20?
NO. Even though I live in Cali, no.
4. Do you love April?
I don't hate it.
5. Is your birthday in April?
No

MAY
1. What is your favorite flower?
Stargazer lilies 
2. Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?
Yes, but I like to call it, my birthday!!!
3. Do you celebrate May 16th: National Piercing Day?
This is a new one.... uh no.

JUNE
1. What year did you graduate from high school?
I graduated early, in November 2000. I walked with my class in May 2001.
2. Did you do anything fun during this month?
Yes! My mom came to visit! We went to Griffith Park, Santa Monica, shopping and all kinds of fun things:)
3. Have a favorite baseball team?
I'm not a big fan of baseball, but I do enjoy going to a Dodgers game when the offer is on the table!

JULY
1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
Brett & I drove down to Redondo Beach, got in an argument, turned around and went back to North Hollywood
2. Did you go to the fireworks?
We watched them from the roof of our apartment building
3. Did you blast the AC all day?
All year round pretty much!

AUGUST
1. What was your favorite summer memory of 2008?
Going to Magic Mountain on my birthday, and then again when Melissa came out to visit, when my mom visited, when Brett's dad & brother visited... I guess I have the most fun when our families and friends come to visit
2. Did you have a sunburn?
Not in August. In June I had a hell of a sunburn thanks to my mom's visit where we laid by my pool for countless hours and then at the beach. OUCH!
3. Did you go to the pool a lot?
Occasionally, we didn't really utilize our amenities at the gallery. Ew. Too many icky people.

SEPTEMBER
1. Are you attending college?
I've been done for nearly three years! And I really don't want to go back...
2. Do you like fall better than summer?
YES! It's finally under 100 degrees!
3. What happened this month?
I made an impromptu trip home and then came back to LA just in time for Brett to get in a life-threatening car accident. 

OCTOBER
1. What was your Halloween costume?
We stayed home since Brett wasn't getting around too very well.
2. What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate, Red Vines, Skittles, chocolate covered marshmallows, Cadbury Eggs, everything...
3. What was your favorite thing about this month?
hmmm.... nothing stands out really

NOVEMBER
1. Who's house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
I used to go to my Aunt Jane & Uncle Todd's house for Thanksgiving, until I moved out here. Next year I plan on being at their place!
2. What are you thankful for?
I'm thankful that Brett's made an awesome recovery. I'm thankful for our family & friends. I'm thankful to have a job that won't be cut during this awful economy. I'm thankful for my health. I'm thankful for A LOT.
3. Do you love stuffing?
No I don't.
4. Anything special happen this month?
Nothing special happened to us, our friends Eric & Kaitlyn moved to Nashville though!

DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
YES!
2. Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe?
Probably, nothing too memorable if I was.
3. What do you want this year?
I'm a brat, I want so much this year! I don't need a lot, just have a lot of wants.
4. Get anything special last year?
My mom got us some pretty sweet Pampered Chef pots & pans. Brett & I bought ourselves a Wii & a new vacuum. I think he was most excited about the vacuum though. 
5. What do you love most about December?
It's a love/hate thing I've got going on with December. I like that I don't have to work much, but I hate that no money appears in my bank account when that happens. And I really like that people are in the 'giving spirit' and not everyone is a complete a-hole!

No comments: