Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ever hear that saying...

what comes around goes around? remember that little post i made a few days ago? well, here it is to bite me in my ass!
yesterday i'm laying in bed trying to get some rest before i head off for a long night of work. around 3:30p my phone rings, unrecognized number. i'm really bad at answering my phone anyway, but when i don't recognize the number i almost always ignore it. this drives brett mad, but i do it anyway. so i just close my eyes and my phone rings again, same number. hmmm... this time a voicemail. 
now it's my ex-boyfriend from OVER 7 YEARS AGO! um yeah, he said *in the message* 'i tried to look up your number online but couldn't find you, but i did find your brother so i called him and talked to him for awhile. i got your number... blah blah blah. i'm not married, are you married? maybe we can reconnect & be friends. i miss you baby.' WTF!
i immediately make brett listen to it as i laugh hysterically, bad idea because now brett is questioning my judgement based on past decisions. next order of business, start calling my brothers. cory first because he has a different last name making me think he is not the source. negative. clint... left a message on his cell phone, he returned with another message a few hours later which made me laugh really hard, but also a negative. so chad, huh? the only brother with a land line. the oldest, wisest brother? i have yet to call him & harass him. 
because now this ex of mine has called me a total of 4 times and sent an ebonics text message in the last 24 hours. help me jesus. i do not want to have to change my phone number. i'm going to have to do what brett did and text him and tell him to 'back off dude! it's ova!'
ew. how did this happen? why are BOTH of our exes of MULTIPLE YEARS ago trying to contact us within one week of each other? my mom says we should introduce them:) haha! 
so for future reference, which i already believe is the common courtesy... ask me before you hand out my number!!!!! 
ps my brother just got my cell phone number last week and he's already passing it on! 

No comments: