Friday, January 23, 2015

16 Weeks


16 Weeks & It's a Boy!


HOW FAR ALONG?: 16 weeks

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  Oh lord, I think probably almost 4 pounds.  Yikes!  This baby has me eating junk all the time.  I ate so healthy with Veda but this one isn't wanting healthy food - definitely a boy!  

MATERNITY CLOTHES: I'd say it's about half and half at this point.  I was trying on shorts for Jamaica and I do still fit in most of my shorts, but for comfort reasons I do wear some maternity clothing. 


SLEEP?: Yes, quite well and I'm looking forward to hours and hours of uninterrupted sleep this week!

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: We found out we are having a boy! My witchery worked! I knew it :) I feel very grateful to get to have one of both.  I've been going through Veda's old clothes to get rid of them because (according to my witchery) if we have any more, I know the next one will also be a boy.  If you know of anyone who needs baby girl clothes size NB - 18 months, let me know!

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  No worst moments.  Super busy day at work on Wednesday, I know their just punishing me for going on vacation ;)

MISS ANYTHING?:  I would just like some booze, especially this week on vacation, I'm really gonna want it.   

MOVEMENT?: Not yet, should be soon!  When we had our ultrasound this week, he was sucking his thumb.  So cute! 

FOOD CRAVINGS?: I've been wanting grapefruit real bad (at least it's healthy).  I wonder if that will balance the large quantities of starburst I've had.... I can't resist the FaveREDS. 

LABOR SIGNS?: No, duh.

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: I've been feeling pretty good the last few weeks.   

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In. 

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?  Hmmm... we leave tomorrow night for Jamaica, Mon! I am a little nervous because it's a long time to be away from our little squirt.  I'm sure she and my mom will survive, but it is a long time.  My mom will surely be exhausted when we return!  


No comments: