Sunday, February 8, 2015

17 Weeks



HOW FAR ALONG?: 17 weeks

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  I'm on vacation, no scales allowed!

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Not too many here in Jamaica, mostly bikinis.  I'm in the awkward, 'is she pregnant or is this a beer gut?' phase.  

SLEEP?: So much sleep this week! It's been glorious!

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: I think being on a much needed vacation pretty much sums it up :)

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: It's not the worst, but it was very windy on our trip and rained many days which was a bummer but it's all good.  We got away and got to relax!  Even if the spa won't massage a pregnant lady! Grr, Burbank Spa & Garden, I'm coming home to you!

MISS ANYTHING?:  I wish I were able to do more adventures on this trip, like ziplining and rafting.  They won't let us preggos do anything really... I still did Dunn's River Falls, I just ignored the signs.   

MOVEMENT?: None that I can feel just yet. 

FOOD CRAVINGS?: Processed American Food.  HAHAHA 

LABOR SIGNS?: No.

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: I've been feeling pretty good the last few weeks.   

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In. 

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?  While we are having a great time on vacation, we miss Veda Belle so much!  I cannot wait to squeeze her and give her a million kisses!  

No comments: