Thursday, September 20, 2012

19 weeks

Oops! Took me awhile to get this one up here! I changed my work schedule so I'm always working the nights that I'm supposed to be updating this blog.  Needless to say, it's late... 



HOW FAR ALONG?:  19 weeks

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: I'd say between 2.5 - 4 pounds. 

STRETCH MARKS?:  I hope never to see these beautiful things ;)

SLEEP?:  Still getting good sleep, I'm sure this won't last forever!  An occasional trip to the ladies room is sometimes needed, but other than that no real issues.    

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?:  I had a bunch of days off and didn't really do a whole lot, but I got in some R&R which is always good. The BEST moment was probably last night. B took me out to the movie, 'The Words.' I highly recommend this one, I really liked it! 

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  Worst moment is pretty easy this week... my bank account(s) got hacked into >:(  Someone tried to steal >$2,000 from one of my accounts but gained access to 5 of them. Thankfully the bank was pretty on top of it, but now I have a temporary debit card with a $100 daily limit. Getting groceries was fun :/  So we're now waiting on new debit cards, a new credit card and all new checks. 

MISS ANYTHING?:  Red wine & sushi. And having more of a social life.  I kind of feel like I'm not invited to many social gatherings anymore now that I can't participate in all of the festivities. 

MOVEMENT?:  Yes! Yeah:) I started feeling her kicking around this week and Brett can feel her, too!

FOOD CRAVINGS?:  Still no cravings. Am I really pregnant? 

LABOR SIGNS?:  No and hopefully not for a very long time. 

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?:  Nothing new. Just generalized boredom. I don't know what I'm supposed to do! If anyone has any suggestions of fun things for a pregnant lady to do, please share!

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  In.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: I don't have too much going on in the near future. We have tickets for the Book of Mormon next month but that seems so far away!  

No comments: