Friday, November 9, 2012

27 weeks

27 weeks

HOW FAR ALONG?: 27 weeks, last week in the second trimester! Oh my gosh!

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: I'm not sure

SLEEP?: Unchanged, with the exception of daylight savings. I didn't have the luxury of gaining an hour anywhere but work, so I had some catching up to do early this week. 

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: President Barack Obama was re-elected!! Also, Brett & I were celebrating our past year. He proposed to me one year ago 11/8 (The show is not going to air, so if you are in the Belmond area on 11/24 @ 1:30PM, it will be showing at the Lyric theater - space is limited!). We went to lunch at the Smoke House in Burbank and then thought about going to the Getty, but it was cloudy/rainy so we ended up going to a movie, which was fun :) Our year has been such a whirlwind, getting engaged, married and pregnant, oh and we moved!

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  Seriously - work. I worked over the weekend and it was so freakin' busy! My first night of three (which I don't even like to do three in a row anymore) was daylight savings. I was already exhausted going into it just thinking about being there for 13 hours... but then I got a crashing patient and ended up being there for 14+ hours, that is just too much running around for this preggo! My body wasn't used to daylight savings time the next day, so I was awake at 3. That night was also busy, I was in charge and trying to help to stabilize the same patient from the previous night. On night number three, I was in charge again, it was much better aside from the Code Blues and MAT teams that I responded to. It ended 14.5 hours later after a work meeting. TOO MUCH FOR THIS LADY! Then I had to get my voice heard, so Brett & I walked over to our polling place and I finally made it to bed at 11. I need to sit around for a couple of days now and get a massage. Whew!

MISS ANYTHING?:  I'm not really missing anything anymore, it would just be nice to have a glass of wine.  

MOVEMENT?:  Yep, still moving around in there. She must still have a little room!

FOOD CRAVINGS?:  No but I've been eating nothing but crap for the last few days, mostly because I was at work running around and I really need to get groceries!

LABOR SIGNS?:  NO!

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Nothing new.

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  In.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...? Heading back to the Midwest for Thanksgiving! My aunts are throwing me a baby shower, too! (The baby shower is an open house style, Sunday 11/25 from 1:30-3:30 @ the Belmond City Hall, all are welcome!) And enjoying this beautiful weather - finally! No more 90s!!

No comments: