Friday, November 16, 2012

28 Weeks! Hello Third Trimester!



HOW FAR ALONG?: 28 weeks // Third Trimester // 80ish days to go! 

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: 15.5 pounds as of today

SLEEP?: I'm still trying to savor every minute before this little peanut turns our world upside down! 

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: I've been having a good time hanging out with the husband. I'm not so sure he's feeling the same way, I think pregnancy brain has officially set in. While I find it hilarious, I don't think he does so much. :) He really is the best, I have a long list of examples, but some might embarrass the man!  
Oh, and we got a humidifier for our room this week because I'm tired of waking up crusty! 

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  I really can't think of any!

MISS ANYTHING?:  Sleeping on my back or tummy! It's starting to require a little more effort to turn from side to side!

MOVEMENT?: The last couple days she's been moving like crazy, I wonder if she's even sleeping!

FOOD CRAVINGS?:  None, but I am certainly excited for Thanksgiving dinner! YUMMY!

LABOR SIGNS?:  NO!

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: No new symptoms... my mood is just goofy. I can't explain it but I just laugh hysterically at a lot of things, which is fun ;)

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  In.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...? Monday we're heading back to the Midwest for a week! We'll get to spend a few days with Brett's mom and brother and then head up to Iowa for Thanksgiving, the showing of our proposal and a baby shower!! It'll be fun, busy and probably not too relaxing, but definitely worth it!

No comments: