Saturday, November 3, 2012

26 Weeks



HOW FAR ALONG?:  26 weeks, but according to my last meses - 27 weeks, and according to her head size today - 28 weeks. God please help me!

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  I didn't weigh myself this week but the doctor said my weight gain is adequate and I could cheat a little if I wanted to... this many clearly does not have any idea what I've been eating! 

SLEEP?: It's almost like I'm afraid I'll never get to sleep again once she is born because I swear, every free minute I am asleep!

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: We didn't have any events this week that were amazing, but just realizing I have the best husband in the world was a best moment. He goes above & beyond to make me happy and I wish I could reciprocate it just once. He always puts me first and it's so sweet. This week he rubbed my feet and took me to a movie that he had absolutely no interest in. I love you, Brett!

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  I never think I have 'worst' moments. I did do the glucose test today. It was surprisingly not as bad as I thought it would be. I'll find out Monday if I passed. 

MISS ANYTHING?: Some things never change... I wish I could have a season (pumpkin) beer.  

MOVEMENT?:  She's still kicking and punching like crazy.  She sure is an active little/big thing!

FOOD CRAVINGS?:  None.

LABOR SIGNS?:  NO!

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: No new symptoms... tired, constipated. I learned this week, at the dentist, I have some pregnancy-induced gingivitis going on in one small area.  it doesn't hurt, it just bleeds every time I floss.  

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  In and becoming flat. It kind of looks like I have three belly buttons now since I took out my belly button ring. Cool. 

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...? What I'm NOT looking forward to is working on Saturday, aka daylight savings = an extra hour at work. Boo! We're heading back to the midwest in a couple of weeks, so that should be fun!!

Me & the hubby at our friends Sarah & Xavier's wedding.

No comments: