Friday, November 23, 2012

29 weeks

I still have to get a photo this week.... oops!

HOW FAR ALONG?: 29 weeks

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: I haven't a clue, after yesterday, probably 45 pounds ;)

SLEEP?: I'm still sleeping pretty well, my trips to the bathroom seem to be more frequent!

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: It's completely impossible for me to pick only one! I've taken a week and a half off of work to come home for Thanksgiving. Brett and I landed in Kansas City on Monday and spent a few days with his mom, visiting his Nana & Grandad and his brother. We had such a great time with wonderful conversation. His mom and I also went and got a massage - BONUS! Thanksgiving day we were up bright and early (well, actually Brett never made it to bed Wednesday night because he didn't have much time with this brother they were up all night talking) and drove to Des Moines, where my mom met us. We headed to Thanksgiving festivities with my mom's family. Another great day with tons of yummy food and great visits!  It's always nice to get out of LA for awhile!

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  Maybe the fact that it was 60* yesterday and today it's like 30*, windy and flurrying. Freakin' Iowa!

 

MISS ANYTHING?:  Nothing at the moment.

MOVEMENT?: She's moving but her movements seem to have changed. I don't know if she's switched positions or what, but I'm feeling kicks flutters and punches in places I don't usually feel them. They also don't feel as strong. It makes me nervous, I'm probably just paranoid but I have to have something to worry about. I think she had her first episode of hiccups this morning, too!

FOOD CRAVINGS?:  I really want to go to this place nearby and get a Carmel Apple Cider, but I'm sure that's just because I know its here!

LABOR SIGNS?: NO!

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Same symptoms as before. I think my mood is generally ok but I know I'm snappy occasionally - Sorry B!

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...? We still have an action packed weekend ahead of us! Today we're going to visit with my Grandma and to see my brother and his family. Tomorrow we're showing our proposal at the local theater and Sunday a baby shower for our little lady. We'll get to see many friends and family that we haven't seen for awhile so I'm pretty excited :) This little one has already received so many gifts, many of them clothes. She will without a doubt be more sylish than her parents! We are so blessed!

No comments: