Monday, April 6, 2009

The End of Cancun

The rest of the trip was pretty relaxing, the way I pictured it! Sunday we really did nothing! We slept in finally and then just hung out and took advantage of the all-inclusive. I made dinner reservations at the Mexican restaurant, which was actually pretty good. It's sad that I don't really remember what we did. 
Monday morning I woke up early to pack our luggage, when I looked out the window I noticed something strange & beautiful. NO WIND! I was so excited, I showered and packed even faster. I told Brett, it's not windy! People are out on the ocean!!! He rolled over and went back to sleep. As I was showering I was pretty disappointed, but I knew he was hurting from the sunburn and we probably overdid it with the walking and him being status-post injury. And just then, he popped his head in and said, "What do you want to do?" So we went down to the beach and got a kayak and away we went. I really wanted to parasail but we just didn't have time, and Brett really wanted to do the waverunners but they were all rented. So we settled for kayaking, but it was beautiful and perfect and everything I wished the whole vacation had been! And it was over, in a New York minute!

1 comment:

lucinda! said...

it funny how on the last damn day of your trip everything goes perfect.wtf, it couldnt be that way for the other 90% of the trip.