Thursday, December 13, 2012

33 Weeks

33 weeks!! 7 more to go :)))

HOW FAR ALONG?: 33 weeks. I cannot believe it! At times I feel like I've been pregnant forever and then there are times where it seems like it's gone so fast and I'm not ready for the end to be near. 

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: I think it's between 22-23 pounds, haven't braved the scale this week!

MATERNITY CLOTHES: I opted to not buy too many maternity clothes because I hardly ever wear 'real clothes,' between working and sleeping and comfy days at home.  The ones I do have are quite snug, just the tops really, and for some reason I'm still finding it necessary to squeeze into pre-maternity clothes which I'm probably stretching the crap out of!

SLEEP?: Still no issues with sleep, thank God! I'm sure my days are numbered though! This week Brett decided to darken our room by placing cardboard into the windows and now I don't know if it's night or day but it is nice to sleep in dark room. 

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: Brett & I had a great weekend at Pechanga! It was nice and relaxing, just what the doctor ordered ;) I think Brett sat in the steam room at least once a day... add that to the 'miss anything' column for me!

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  I got a phone call from my mom (sorry, mom) that's left me worried. I'll share more next week when it's no longer a 'worst' moment!

MISS ANYTHING?:  Laying on my stomach... or my back for that matter.

MOVEMENT?: She's moving. I think now I'm feeling elbows and knees though, they aren't as big... I'm guessing I'm cramping her style!

FOOD CRAVINGS?:  Still no real cravings. 

LABOR SIGNS?: NO!

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Again, nothing new. 

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In (ish), pretty much flat.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?  We have our third trimester ultrasound with the (oi! baby brain!) 'special' doctor with the super advanced ultrasound machine. We initially weren't going to do it because it's really not required, but we like to see her, so we're going!

Brett @ 33 weeks :)

He has been a lot more sensitive during my pregnancy!  He is so excited about his baby, as am I, but I honestly think he's having more symptoms than I am! :) Just no weight gain - lucky dude!

No comments: