Thursday, December 27, 2012

35 weeks

My photographer officially backed up and I feel like I'm still taking up the entire picture.  Oh well! 
PS Anyone want to confess to buying us the changing pad? When I received it, it said bill to Chayna Riley... hell I don't know, maybe I internet shop in my sleep ;)

HOW FAR ALONG?: 35 weeks

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: About that... I guess I either ate too much this week or was a little more lazy than normal... or both, but I'm up to 25 pounds! 

MATERNITY CLOTHES: I could probably use more but with only 5ish weeks to go, whats the point? I'll rock them either way. Sorry baby, mommy is no fashionista!

SLEEP?: Unfortunately that's all I've done on my days off.  Brett has been sick and I'm trying not to get sick, so we've been doing a lot of sleeping/resting and staying hydrated in different rooms. :(

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: Having some time off to relax with my honey, even though he was sick most of the time. On Christmas Eve we went to see 'This is 40' which was pretty funny!

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  I hate that Brett is sick and there's not much I can do about it. He's been fighting this off for what seems like months and I think it's time he finally caved in. I'd much rather him get sick now and get over it than get sick once the little one is here. Oh, that and discovering that after all these months of me knowing I need to have Supplemental Disability at work, I've come to realize I have Supplemental LIfe Insurance. Outstanding.

MISS ANYTHING?:  Pregnancy wise... not really. Missing our family at Christmastime. I really can't travel this far along... 

MOVEMENT?: I can feel her, but not as often. I'm not sure if I'm just used to it by now or what. Her little movements feel so tiny.  Of course I worry because I'm a first timer, but we have another doctor's appointment (with the doc we actually admire) on Friday morning.  

FOOD CRAVINGS?:   Must be the season, I really want a carmel apple cider again! 

LABOR SIGNS?: Not yet... no Braxton HIcks either. 

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Nothing new or out of the ordinary that I can think of right now. I think my brain is slowly turning to mush!

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Not out, but mostly flat.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: My hands have been swollen every time I wake up, so I've had to squeeze my rings off. I'm pretty much working the next week straight, so I'll be wearing my work ring, which is a little bigger... hopefully my actual rings will still fit next week!

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?  Next weekend my coworkers are throwing me a baby shower, so I'm pretty excited for that!! Also, I plan to get a really nice pregnancy massage next week with some of my Christmas money :)

No comments: