Friday, April 3, 2015

23 Weeks



HOW FAR ALONG?: 23 weeks and finally not feeling like a fat blog and I'm now embracing my bump.  I think 5-7 months is my favorite time being pregnant.  Bump is not too big or too small and I feel pretty good. 

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  It's a mystery ;)

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Pretty much always, I could probably use some more.  Although this spring and summer I'll probably wear a lot of maxi dresses that I already own.  

SLEEP?: We are all sleeping much better now that daylight savings has happened.  Veda now sleeps until 8ish and goes to bed well.  Her naps are an hour later, which is actually the same time but It's working.  

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: Having my hubby home!! Even if he does have shows locally, at least he's here!     

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  Zero. 

MISS ANYTHING?:  The usual....  

MOVEMENT?: He's a little gymnast, that's for sure.  He feels SO MUCH LOWER than Veda ever did.  I know they say you carry boys lower, but really.... he's really low.  I could feel Veda's butt in my ribs all the time but he hasn't flipped yet.  

FOOD CRAVINGS?: Nope.

LABOR SIGNS?: No

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: I feel pretty good.  I feel like my days off have been pretty lazy.  Luckily Brett's been home to entertain Veda.  They've been to the park several times, Travel Town, to lunch with friends and we all went to the zoo.  I feel guilty on my days off not getting her out of the house, but sometimes she's a little stinker when it comes to getting in the carseat and it's just too much.

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In. 

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?  An upcoming lunch with some friends from work to Bottega Louie.  YUM!

No comments: