Saturday, April 25, 2015

28 Weeks//Hello Third Trimester

28 Weeks Boy//28 Weeks Girl
This week I did a side by side for comparison 

HOW FAR ALONG?: 28 weeks, third trimester already! 

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  I'll check next week....

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Maternity clothes or sweats... ha!  

SLEEP?:  I would love to, all the time... so tired.  I've started waking up around 3am every day and doing a little tossing - which is no easy task, but still get a decent amount of rest.  

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: My mom has been here to help with Veda, which is really great since Brett has been having back to back road gigs.  We took her to Underwood Family Farms last weekend and it was so much fun!  Veda was so brave, she rode ponies (twice!) and bottle fed baby goats.  She'll be such a good big sister, she said, "Ok baby goat, bottle all done now."  It was adorable!

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  I did not get out of jury duty so easily.  OMG... it takes FOREVER to select a jury! I got stuck in a courtroom that was selecting a jury.  I was number 73 of around 95.  They question everyone, all kinds of personal things - do you have any family or friends with mental illness? How has that affected you? Do you have any family or friends that have been arrested? For what? Do you think their treatment was fair? Plus a million other questions.  They were being very selective, and luckily, I'm just nuts enough - I got out Tuesday afternoon!!

MISS ANYTHING?:  Having a drink with dinner!  We went to a restaurant this week 50 beers on tap... the iced tea was wonderful.  

MOVEMENT?: He feels so strong!

FOOD CRAVINGS?: Not cravings, but since they're in my freezer, I'm doing a great job killing a Costco sized package of Magnum ice cream bars!  HAHAHA 

LABOR SIGNS?: No, thankfully.  Not even Braxton Hicks.  I've been wondering, if I had back labor with one, will I have back labor again? 

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: I'm starting to drop things again, so that's fun to pick up.  And I'm feeling a lot like Eeyore because I've been so frustrated at work.  Seriously, the stress there is not good for this mama.

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In, but getting real big and nearly flat.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?  I have a doctor's appointment again next week, hooray!

No comments: