Friday, April 3, 2015

24 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG?: 24 weeks.  Can we just call this six months?  Not really I guess since it's still more than three months until my due date. 

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  Soon we shall see, grasshopper. 

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Almost everything but my PJs.

SLEEP?:  I'll take it!

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: This week was not overly exciting I must admit. 

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  This week was exhausting.  In addition to my regular days at work, I had an additional 2 hour class I had to go in for and then every day off I had something else to do.  Like taxes... which someone stole my identity and filed my taxes already so that's been a huge ordeal.  Freaking grown up stuff :(

MISS ANYTHING?:  Nothing that I haven't already mentioned.  Mostly wine or beer or a margarita! haha

MOVEMENT?: I have a little ninja in my belly!

FOOD CRAVINGS?: No cravings, no aversions.  I still have no desire to cook and I'm not a fan of eating healthy right now.  Oops!

LABOR SIGNS?: No

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Not too much new.  My mood could use some improvement.  I don't think I'm a real butt at home, but I get super frustrated at work fairly quickly.  

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In. 

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?  Consecutive days off.  Doctor's appointment. Doing anything but working :)

No comments: