Saturday, April 25, 2015

27 Weeks

27 weeks, heading out the door to jury duty

HOW FAR ALONG?: 27 weeks 

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  We'll find out in a couple weeks.

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Yes, always.  I mentioned last week I may purchase a maternity swimsuit.  I did... I have yet to wear it, but I do have one.  

SLEEP?:  I would all the time if I were given that privilege.   

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: My mom got here Wednesday to help me out a bit since Brett starts up on the road again this month (three weekends out of the month!).  Brett and I also celebrated ten years together on Tuesday! We weren't really sure what we were going to do, but we drove around town for awhile and settled on a yummy steakhouse! It was delish! We also have a gift certificate for massages, just have to find a time to use them!

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Well.... I got summoned for jury duty, so that's where I'll be Friday.  Hope I'm crazy enough to get off!  I postponed already once and don't want to again, so here's to getting out quickly!

MISS ANYTHING?:   Being able to wrestle with Veda!

MOVEMENT?: He's an active little guy!

FOOD CRAVINGS?: No cravings still, always seem to have room for sweets after a meal though ;)  

LABOR SIGNS?: No, thankfully.  It's too soon!

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Nothing new that I can think of...

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In, but getting real big and nearly flat.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?  Maternity leave... is it too soon for that? haha

No comments: