Friday, April 3, 2015

25 Weeks

No Picture This Week :(

HOW FAR ALONG?: 25 weeks!  I really feel like this pregnancy is flying by! We are almost to the 3rd trimester!

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  We had a doctor's appointment Friday to see the little dude and he looks great, so I had to be weighed.  Oh, dreadful!  I've gained 14 pounds.  So if I gain one pound per week AND I can hold this baby in until 40 weeks, we're looking to be around 30 pounds total.  I really doubt I'll be holding him in 40 weeks though.  

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Pretty much always.  And now currently seeking maternity scrubs.  My last pregnancy they didn't even offer maternity scrubs (we have specific uniforms we have to wear), but they do now, hallelujiah! I also was able to squeeze into my regular scrubs until around 30 weeks last time, I think.  

SLEEP?:Sleeping well still.  I've never really had any issues sleeping.  So far, it's still relatively easy to turn from side to side, so no complaints just yet.    

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: Seeing the little guy on ultrasound is always fun :) He's so active and growing well.  He also has the Riley noggin' so that's something to look forward to.... or not.    

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  Nothing serious.  I was incredibly tired after working Wednesday.  My bump is slowing my down for sure and our patients have so much going on and it's just hard!  

MISS ANYTHING?:  Wine.  Happy Hours.  I want to wrestle around with Veda, but she just wants to climb all over me.  I've also never been, but want to go jump on trampolines at Sky Zone, hahaha!  I mostly want to go because they have a toddler time and I think Veda would love it. 

MOVEMENT?: Oh yes, he's a wild man!

FOOD CRAVINGS?: No cravings.  I'm eating less sweets, thankfully.  I have my blood glucose screen coming up in the next couple of weeks.  

LABOR SIGNS?: No.  Since I went into labor naturally last time at 35 weeks, we discussed progesterone at our appointment.  The doc didn't feel strongly about it, and neither do I, so at this point we're going to hold off.  He said he make take me out of work early, around 30 weeks.  Of course, I don't want to go out that early but we'll see how I'm feeling when the time comes.  Last time I went on bedrest at 34 weeks. 

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: So far this pregnancy, I've had extreme exhaustion (which subsided after the first trimester), constipation, gingivitis and now when I walk briskly/my regular pace for a half block or more - I get a pain in my right side.  Doc says it's round ligament pain, but it makes me slow down drastically and sometimes stop.  

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In, but getting real big and nearly flat.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...? Next week I have four days off in a row!!!! YAY!  I haven't had a break like that since either Jamaica or the end of February, I can't remember, but I'm ready.  It won't be all that fun though because since I have Brett home, we're going to try to tag team and potty train this little lady (Veda, not me - I'm fully trained ;).  

No comments: