Monday, October 27, 2008

i am such a consumer!

ok really? oprah is that big of an influence on my pea-sized brain! i set my dvr to record her show daily and on friday she revealed a new gadget that she is (and i am now) obsessed with. the kindle. omg. omg. omg. i.want.it.now.
i immediately emailed my mom about my new obsession and told her NOT to buy it for me for christmas because, let's be honest, it's a bit overpriced. and because i cannot wait until christmas. so today is sunday. i learned of this gadget yesterday and have been non-stop searching for this thing. reading reviews. comparing similar product. etc. etc.
so what you're thinking is, 'wow. chayna is a book worm. a sexy book worm. i didn't know that. wow.' nope. i'm not. i'll become an electronic book reading fool of a worm if if get this device of course. again, probably not but i want it! i want it! i want it!
if you don't know what a kindle is, go check it out. it's basically a wireless gadget that allows you to download books in A MINUTE, no matter your location. it stores a crapton of books. it's saving trees people! yeah, i'm a green book worm.
damn you oprah! one day you have suze orman on who tells me to save my money and buy only the things i can afford. the next day you have a super-cool gadget that i probably can't afford but i'm going to buy anyway. damn you!

in other news... are you kidding?! this is the.only.thing on my brain right now! i'm such a geek for technology. Yes, I love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But still, I love technology... Always and forever.

No comments: