Thursday, June 4, 2015

31 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG?: 31 weeks

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  I've been really good about only weighing myself at the doctor's office.  I keep thinking I should go work out, but who starts working out in their third trimester?!  I get really bad round ligament pains, still, even when walking Veda to the park (about a half mile away).  

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Maternity clothes and sweats.  

SLEEP?:  Still sleep all night, beginning to toss and turn and on my days off, I take a three hour nap when Veda does.  It's glorious!

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: So many!  This is my week people!  My birthday rolled around again this year (something to be thankful for I suppose), we went to a yummy brunch at the Griddle in Hollywood.  To be completely honest, the cafe down the street is better.  It was so much food, so wasteful.  Seriously, pancakes bigger than the plates and a stack of what looked like 10.  Oh, America.  This week was also Nurse Week :) We've had fun things going on at work all week, mostly put on by my awesome coworkers.  I won a gift card to the Cheesecake Factory!  Woo hoo!!  And last, but most certainly not least, my doctor pulled me off work this week! YESSSS! 

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  See above, not a bad moment!  Seriously, this week at work was pretty good.  The previous weekend was so.so.hard.  I wanted to quit.  I didn't get lunch until 3PM one day and it was just so busy.  Then Thursday and Friday were very nice days at work.  Unfortunately, I cannot predict which days will or will not be high stress.  I was ready to come out, as we all know. 

MISS ANYTHING?:   It's getting really hard to pick up and hold Veda.  Even sitting next to each other in the chair is difficult and there's not much room for her to lay next to me on the couch anymore.  

MOVEMENT?:  Still seems like a rowdy little guy is occupying Hotel Mama.  

FOOD CRAVINGS?: Nada.

LABOR SIGNS?: Not yet, let's keep it that way for a bit.  We will see if it makes a difference since I'm off work earlier this time.  I delivered Veda at 36 weeks... that's only five weeks from now!!! I have slowly started to throw things into my hospital bag and am working on finding a place for Veda when it's time.  

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?:  Frequent urination, constipation, dry itchy skin, round ligament pain... 

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Flat.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?  I have a lot of things I'd like to get done before this baby comes.  I've already purged a bunch of stuff this year and I feel like we have a lot of the big items that we need, but I want to get stuff done around the house.  I really need to catch up on Veda's baby book and figure out how to get my photos from my phone (samsung) to my computer (mac).  It was much easier when I had an iPhone, but I will not go back!

No comments: