Thursday, June 4, 2015

33 Weeks



HOW FAR ALONG?: 33 weeks, not too many more to go!

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  Next appointment coming up in June ;) 

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Every day.  I can still wear my pre-pregnancy sweats, of course, which I do ... more often than I'd like to admit.  Brett says it's ok to wears sweats in public when you're pregnant ;)  It's actually been a chilly May here (for which I am SO thankful!) so I haven't been able to wear a ton of my dresses.  

SLEEP?:  I'm sure I toss & turn at least once an hour. 

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: Brett is back from his final road gig before baby! Hooray!!!

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  No worst moments.  I had a little glimpse of Veda's possible upcoming jealousy issues.  I was washing the baby's new clothes and when I was folding them she was watching and asked, "Are those Veda's clothes?"  I said, "No, these are for your brother."  She looked at me with super sad eyes, I think she's realizing he may be real.

MISS ANYTHING?:   Being able to easily carry Veda around and play with her.  She's not understanding why I'm so boring lately. 

MOVEMENT?:  He still has been moving a good amount.  I'm so happy for that.  It was around this time last pregnancy when Veda started giving us anxiety issues with her lack of movement... and then decreased heart rate... I'm really paying attention this time because I don't want anything bad to happen. 

FOOD CRAVINGS?: No cravings.  So boring.  Do people actually get cravings? 

LABOR SIGNS?: I don't think so.  I have been getting abdominal pains (?) since last Thursday.  It's not in any type of pattern and he's still moving so I'm pretty sure all is well in the womb, but I don't recall this happening last time.   

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?:  I've been a little more emotional this week.  I really haven't been all throughout this pregnancy, but it's becoming so real.  We are expanding!  I'm really looking forward to meeting this little guy, I'm a little nervous about the newborn/lack of sleep/figuring out our routine phase.  I'm also a little sad that Veda won't get all of our attention anymore.  She's a good girl though, so I hope she can figure out her place and be our little helper.  

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  Seriously flat, possibly even popping out a little bit on the top.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...? Tomorrow we have an appointment for a 3D/4D ultrasound, which I'm real excited for!! And this Sunday is our baby sprinkle, fun!

No comments: