Thursday, June 25, 2015

38 Weeks



HOW FAR ALONG?: 38 weeks!  I'm beginning to think I might make it to 40... hopefully not a day more if that's the case.  I shouldn't complain because I'm not uncomfortable, I'm just being impatient now.

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: Last week I was up to 33 pounds.   Oops!  

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Maternity clothes, dresses, t-shirts & underwear.... anything to avoid putting on pants/shorts.  

SLEEP?: Tossing and turning a lot.  Occasional insomnia, usually around 3AM.  Still taking a daily nap.  

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?:  Well, since this little dude has decided he does not yet want to come out, we went and took maternity photos.  We should have them by next week, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they turned out.  Veda participated very well,  I was shocked, especially since we were at a park!  She's grown so much in six months since our last family photos. 

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: This is so sad, but I went to get a maternity massage this week and left very disappointed.  It was not my usual lady (she's on vacation) and the lady they gave me literally rubbed my feet for 30 seconds.  :(

MISS ANYTHING?:  Not really.  I don't even really miss wine that much anymore...  

MOVEMENT?:  He has really slowed down this week.  Actually yesterday I contemplated going in to see my OBGYN because he hadn't moved much at all, then after lunch he got the hiccups.  I actually called the office later in the evening because I hadn't felt him move much again but they were closed.  I came home, ate some chocolate and relaxed and he started up again.  I get really nervous when he doesn't move.  
  
FOOD CRAVINGS?:  None.

LABOR SIGNS?:  Nothing I've noticed.  My doctor is *finally* going to check me tomorrow.  My gosh, he checked me early on and now he refuses to but I'm 38 weeks now so he says he will.  

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?:  I feel like I'm losing patience with Veda and that makes me sad.  I'm just at a crossroads where I'm over being pregnant but I'm also sort of embracing these final days/weeks because I don't know that I'll ever be pregnant again. 

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  What belly button?

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: Still on.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...? Getting this baby out of my belly and into my arms!

No comments: