Saturday, June 20, 2015

37 Weeks



HOW FAR ALONG?: 37 Weeks!  Full term! Woo hoo!!  I didn't know if we'd make it this far, but I think it has a lot to do with not working the last few weeks.  I really thought this little guy would be born June 17th, but that has come and gone so now we wait.  

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: I have an appointment tomorrow morning again, likely every Friday from here on out.  I would guess I've put on another 1/2 to 1 pound this week, we'll see in the morning.  I'm hoping he'll check to see if I'm dilated at all, too.

MATERNITY CLOTHES: I've been wearing a lot of stretchy nightgowns and t-shirts and underwear.  LOL  Pants are no longer my friend.  I even got into my maternity swimsuit today, we had our first swim of the season.  I probably better get a few of those in before baby comes because then I'll be banned for a few weeks.  I must admit, I was a little nervous my water was going to break in the pool.  :P   

SLEEP?: Same 'ol... I sleep when Veda sleeps and I toss and turn like a crazy person.  Oh and I'm so hot. like sweating... maybe the increased blood supply, maybe the 100 degree temps!  Yuck!  Thank goodness I didn't get my wish for an October baby, I cannot imagine going through the entire summer like this.  

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?:  We went to Brett's second doctor appointment with the ortho doc and it turns out his right knee is structurally sound, but he does have arthritis.  So there's good and bad in that I suppose.  He will be having surgery on his left knee mid July, then hopefully after his PT and my baby recovery we can get back to being active.

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Brett has been fighting off a cold or allergies for over a week.  It's no fun over here.  He's trying to avoid getting Veda or me sick and I'm trying to get him to rest and get better so that he can be around the baby, if he makes his appearance any time soon.

MISS ANYTHING?:  Same things - bending over, getting up off the couch or out of bed easily.  

MOVEMENT?:  Yes, he is a very active little boy!
  
FOOD CRAVINGS?:  No cravings, still eating a bunch of sweets.  I keep reading about how I'm supposed to be eating super healthy.... um, sorry buddy, hopefully the vitamins will make up for all the sweets I've ingested in the last nine months.  I'm trying to cut back on my (half caf) coffee.  I definitely don't have more than I'm supposed to, but I'm trying to not have much at all... 

LABOR SIGNS?: Not yet, I can't even tell if these are Braxton Hicks anymore or just him pushing his body outward.

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?:  I feel like I've been nesting this entire pregnancy.  I mean I've thrown out so much stuff, had everything ready to go for awhile now and cleaned a million times. 

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  Out, hopefully not forever.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On, occasionally tight, mostly with heat and exercise.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...? Getting this baby out of my belly and into my arms!

No comments: