Thursday, June 4, 2015

32 Weeks




HOW FAR ALONG?: 32 weeks

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?:  I think it was 21 pounds when we weighed in at the doctor's office this week.  I'm not really sure how that can be accurate because I have definitely been one of those fatties this pregnancy that is 'eating for two'... hippos!  Seriously, all junk all the time, this baby has to be a chunky monkey. 

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Even maternity pants are starting to become real uncomfortable.  I think it's because I'm carrying him soooo low.  I can't tell if I've 'dropped' or not, but seriously, I've had zero issues breathing this pregnancy. With Veda, her butt was always up in my ribs but I feel like I have plenty of room on the upper half still.  Instead his big head is constantly on my bladder. 

SLEEP?:  I'm getting a decent amount of sleep, but I feel like I'm tossing and turning a lot, which is a chore.  Brett told me I looked tired this week (so sweet!) but my doctor says I look better being off work, so who do I trust? haha

BEST MOMENT/S THIS WEEK?: Being off work has been fabulous!  I feel like I could've kept going and then I try to pick up the house and think, how do people do this?! It's so hard to bend over and pick everything up.  It doesn't help that I'm now dropping everything.  Oh and I won a $25 gift card through work (for nurses week), so that's fun :)

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?:  No worst moments.

MISS ANYTHING?:   Bending over.  Not having constant pressure on my bladder.  I feel like my entire stomach is 400 pounds and just hanging there, I need a stirrup.

MOVEMENT?:  He is now head down, but still moving quite a bit, which is reassuring.  Veda didn't move much at all after she went head down and then she started dropping her heart rate and really freaking us out.  I'm sure this means we'll have an active one on our hands!  We welcome you with open arms little boy!

FOOD CRAVINGS?: No cravings.  So boring.  Do people actually get cravings? 

LABOR SIGNS?: Not yet.  My belly has hurt a little bit this week on and off.  Braxton Hicks maybe? It's hard to tell since all of my labor pains were back labor last time. 

SYMPTOMS / MOODS?:  Having to pee all the time.  Dropping everything.  I'm starting to feel like, ok any day now.  I'm not super miserable, but I know it's not about to get any easier. 

BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?:  Seriously flat.

WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...?  Next week we have an appointment to get a 3D/4D ultrasound!  Our doctor seems a bit rushed this time around, which is a little annoying and the ultrasounds have been mostly to measure head circumference, not so much for peaking at our little mister.

No comments: